Regardless of what you choose to do for a living, marketing is going to be involved. The ability to communicate effectively and spread your message is an imperative art form, especially in our current economic climate.
It’s important to be cognizant of the fact that the best time to market is before you need to. Beginning your marketing efforts when you need work or sales puts you behind the competition. Thus, I believe it is best to be proactive and action driven in your marketing efforts.
In recent years I’ve had the privilege of working on some truly exciting projects as an in-house marketing specialist, a freelance marketing consultant as well as a contributor for non-profit and charity organizational marketing campaigns and efforts.
In efforts to support the marketing, communication and advertising industry I am an active member with Ad2 Tucson where I served as President as well as numerous other professional trade organizations where I am either a member or sit on the Board of Directors.
- Marketing Plans / Strategy Development (Traditional and Social Media)
- Website Development and Conversion Strategy
- Account Management and Project Management
- Media Relations and Communications
- Copy Writing
- Proposal Development and Design
- Presentation Storyboarding and Design
- Graphic Design (Business Cards, Media Kits, eBooks, Brochures and more)
Contact James Patrick regarding your marketing or communication needs or to get further information.